Dreams

I welcome any questions and try to answer them as best I can from my perspective. I know what it's like when you go to ask a question sometimes and you want to be sincere and not sound ridiculous. I've hesitated to ask questions before but that's how you learn. A friend asked me what my dreams at night when I am sleeping are like. I've been asked that before. When I'm awake and am visualizing something in my mind I see it through touch, sound and smell. I remember how the counter tops feel in my old apartment I can picture the exact smoothness of the counter, how big it is and how it leads to the sink. So like picturing something I recall what it looks like through touch. I picture the new place's counters and their textures as well. I can picture my cat, the soft texture of his fur, his size and weight when I lift him. In my dreams I feel my surroundings and hears sounds including voices. I've dreamed of a plate of breakfast in my hands and could smell the yummy food so things are still very detailed even without sight or the concept of sight due to never having seen anything before. I've had those common dreams that many people experienced of when you are falling and you startle yourself awake grateful it was only a dream. I've had pretty scary dreams and really nice ones too. I love when my mother appears in my dreams sometimes and I can hear her voice and touch her hand like she's really there. At least it's another way to keep her memories alive. So basically my dreams are full of detail minus the visual element. They don't always make sense but that's the same for everybody.

Comments

  1. This was an incredible read, thank you for sharing something I had never considered. You’ve found yourself a new fan and cross platform follower.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts